Distinguished Service to Powder Metallurgy Awards Announced
2021 Distinguished Service to Powder Metallurgy Award Winners
The Metal Powder Industries Federation's (MPIF) Awards Committee has announced the recipients of the 2023 MPIF Distinguished Service to Powder Metallurgy (PM) Award that recognizes individuals who have actively served the North American PM industry for at least 25 years and, in the minds of their peers, deserve special recognition.
Over 70 nominated individuals were on the ballot for review by the past 10 years of Distinguished Service Award recipients, as well as the MPIF Board of Governors and Boards of Directors of the MPIF trade associations.
The 2023 Award recipients include:
- Christopher T. Adam, PMT, VALIMET Inc.
- Carl Blais, Laval University
- Shelton R. Clisby. Hoeganaes Corporation
- Thomas K. Houck, Nichols Portland Inc
- Bo Hu, North American Höganäs Co.
- Edmond Ilia, (AAM Powertrain)
- Todd A. Leonhardt, Rhenium Alloys, Inc.
- Eric J. Reinert, Bronson & Bratton, Inc.
- Mark Saline, Gasbarre Products, Inc.
- Rajiv Tandon, Luxfer Magtech Inc.
- Juan R. L. Trasorras, Global Tungsten & Powders Corporation
- Barton White, Kymera International
(Company name in parenthesis indicates employer at time of retirement)
The awards ceremony will take place during PowderMet2023, June 18–21, Las Vegas, Nevada.