APMI International is open to any individual throughout the world. We are proud to represent members from more than 50 countries, and we work together to inform, educate, and serve the international powder metallurgy community.
Benefits & Services
As a member of APMI International you will receive:
- International Journal of Powder Metallurgy: The industry's leading powder metallurgy journal. The Journal covers the latest in powder metallurgy industry developments including research & technology, company and people profiles, "Consultant's Corner," a meetings calendar and book reviews. Articles are included from worldwide scientific and technical sources. The Journal is delivered in printed form and is also included online in the APMI Members Only section of this website.
- Who's Who in PM: Published annually, this is the most widely used PM directory listing all members of APMI International and members of the Metal Powder Industries Federation. In addition, there is information on APMI boards and committees, special awards/recipients and more! As an APMI member, you'll have full access in the Members Only section of this site.
- FocusPM: Powder Metallurgy News & Information: This is a bi-weekly newsletter with PM industry updates from around the world, including updates on companies, PM industry professionals, and more.
- Conferences/Seminars/Pubs: Stay connected with the latest information on PowderMet, AMPM, and MIM conferences: professional development opportunities like the annual PM Short Course, compacting & tooling, and sintering seminars; and publications including test methods and materials standards.
- APMI International West Penn Chapter: If you are located in the St. Mary's, Pennsylvania, area and you're interested in learning more about APMI International and the monthly West Penn Chapter meetings, this is the list for you!
- Publication Discounts: APMI members are entitled to discounts on powder metallurgy publications on the MPIF publications portal. To secure your discounted rates, please log in to this website and then proceed to our Publications page.
- Reduced Conference Rates: International technical conferences and exhibitions co-sponsored with MPIF are held each year. These important global industry events provide the best opportunity to learn first-hand about current state of the industry developments and network with other industry professionals. Visit our list of industry conferences.
- Seminar & Course Discounts: Members are invited to participate in professional and educational seminars and courses covering specific areas of PM and particulate technology. Members may participate in these educational activities at reduced rates. Visit our list of seminars & courses .
- Position Wanted Ads: APMI members who are unemployed can make known their availability in the "Careers" section of both the APMI and MPIF websites. Ads are free, must be 30 words or less and will run for 8 weeks with an option to renew.
- Rental Car Discounts: APMI members receive a discount on AVIS Rental Cars.
- Internships/Co-ops : If you are interested in obtaining an internship/co-op or have an opening for a student, you can post your opportunity for free under our careers.