Flexible Start Times: Virtual Basic PM Short Course
Due to the overwhelming interest in the Virtual Basic PM Short Course, the course will be offered OnDemand from August 10–14, 2020, to encourage more participate across the globe. No travel, no hotel, and a reduced, virtual-only registration rate through July 8.
When You Attend This Class, You Will Learn:
- PM history, current practice, and the future
- Why PM is a leading method for producing metal parts
- The many applications that use PM parts
- The fine points in designing for PM
- How metal powders are produced
- Designs for compacting tools
- How sintering develops functional properties
- Various secondary operations
- MPIF standards and tests
- About metal injection molding
- The latest high-tech PM technologies, including metal additive manufacturing (3D printing)
...and receive over $500 in books/standards!
Explore the Program